Blackberry aka Crackberry
Many people refer to Blackberrys as "Crackberrys" due to the fact that it is very addicting. Its a reference to the drug Crack Cocaine, in a sense that once you start, it's next to impossible to stop. I realize now the true meaning as to why this was the nickname given to it.
As a current iPhone owner, I am very pleased with my phone. I find that i actually prefer iPhones now because of the entertainment factor. Not only that, but I find that I actually use my phone a little less now. This is because the iPhones messaging system in my opinion, isn't as good as the Blakcberrys. So a negative of the iPhone actually works out to be a postive to me, and a positive of a Blackberry turned out nto be a negative. When I had my blackberry, I was constantly on it, texting, and bbm-ing. I was always wondering what everyone else was doing, and constantly telling everyone what I myself was doing. Now with the iPhone, I still text people, and find many useful apps to use in my everyday life, but I do not have my eyes glued to my screen like I did in the past.
So when it comes down to it, if you are a very social person and always constantly want to be in touch with your friends, then Blackberry is the way to go. If texting isn't necessarily something you need to be doing all day, then the iPhone is probably better for you. Basically, one phone isn't exactly better than the other, one just may be better for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment