Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Made the switch?
As I stated before, i recently misplaced my Blackberry smartphone. After some serious thought, I ended up replacing that phone with the iPhone 4s. No this does not mean that everything I have said in the past is now irrelevant, however now I feel that I can give an unbiased opinion on which companys smartphone is trully better. In all my life, I have owned 2 iPhones and 3 Blackberrys. I feel that is enough to understand the strengths and weaknesses of both, especially since each model I owned was a different kind.
 The first thing I noticed when i went from my most recent Blackberry Bold 9900 to the iPhone 4s was the battery life. The battery life on my Blackberry was noticeably weaker then on my iPhone. Also, the amount of games and apps on the iPhone easily surpass my Blackberrys. However, I will say in Blackberrys defense, that i much prefer typing/texting on the Blackberry over the iPhone. Having a physical keyboard over a touch screen is much more practical. I know that the ihone takes some getting used to when it comes to texting, but the I also have had an iPod touch and iPad for several years now and still prefer Blackberrys keyboards. Not only that, but Blackberrys "BBM-Blackberry Messenger" in my opinion is far better than the iPhones "iMsg". BBM was much more fluid, easier to use, and faster.
I am very happy with my new phone, however I do notice the fact that there are certain things about  my Blackberry that I miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment